Sunday, March 15, 2009

JUST SOME FUN PHOTOS FROM TODAY.





























Nothing really exciting going on. Babies are closing in on one year old! It has gone entirely too fast! For their first birthday we are going to have them Baptised. I am really excited. I ordered three outfits from a shop in England and CAN NOT wait to get them and see them! I felt it was only appropriate to baptize them on their first birthday and honor our gifts from above by blessing them.







We are getting ready for another hockey trip to Anchorage this week and then we should get a break. Except that my crazy husband thinks the boys need to play spring league! I think we need a financial break! Oh No.... I think today was the last day to register! OOPPPSSSS! We may have missed the deadline! Dagnabit!







Well, here are some pictures from today for your viewing pleasures!

No comments: